Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Watercolor fun with Pretty Phrases

I was cleaning up my desk yesterday, found my watercolors and decided I had to use them.  I pulled out a much underused sentiment set and white embossed each of the sentiments onto watercolor paper.  In the end, I ended up with a set of 5 cards.  Pretty quick and simple!

I used the Paper Smooches Designer Draft this week for the card layouts:

Here they are as a the set:


And here is each card:






Thanks for stopping by!

Angie


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic and Pretty Phrases
PAPER - 110 lb white card stock, Stampin' Up! card stock in Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Marina Mist
INK - Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Marina Mist; Versamark
MISC - white embossing powder, baker's twine, peerless watercolors, foam tape, postage edge punch, corner chomped

1 comment:

  1. These cards are great! It caught my eye on the Paper Smooches challenge. Simple design with big, big impact! The watercoloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete