Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Playing with Prima Dolls

I've used Prima Doll stamps before (see my art journal page here), so when my mom wanted to take a class with them at Joys of Life Scrapbooking, who was I to say no.  :)  We went and made five tags which reminded me of how much I love these stamps.  I picked up a new one and this weekend got to work.  Instead of paper piecing like we did a lot of in the class, I opted to do some water coloring.


I love how she turned out!  Here's a close up:


I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie


SUPPLIES:
Stampin' Up! Indigo Island Ruffles Ribbon and Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
Canson Watercolor Paper
Peerless Watercolor Basic Pack

1 comment:

  1. So pretty gorgeous background! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete