Friday, April 18, 2014

Bright Airbrushing

I feel like my Copics have been neglected lately so I decided that I wanted to do something with them, but didn't have the patience to sit and color.  I pulled out the airbrush and just started in.

I picked out the eight fluorescent markers and layer down an air brush based with one of the lighter shades.  Then I grabbed some stencils and just started airbrushing away.  Here's what I ended up with:




Now when I started the airbrushing I had an idea in mind to do a little masking and use black gesso.  So I just kept airbrushing until I was happy with the background.  I cut out the work 'love' from some masking paper on my Silhouette and put that on the pages.  I added some wash tape on the top and bottom of the page and the covered it all in black gesso.  When I removed the masking paper and wash tape, I added a little white paint pen and some scallops with a brush marker to end up with my final page:



Good to feel like I finally got some crafting in!

This is for the challenge over at MarkerPop this week as well.



Thanks for stopping by!

Angie

SUPPLIIES:
COPICS - FRV1. FYR1, FYG1, FY1, FV2, FYG2, FBG2, FB2, Brush Multiliner
MASKS - Tim Holtz Measure, Burlap, Shattered; Dot stencil
Silhoutte (Cafe Rojo Font)
White paint pen
Masking Paper
Black Gesso
Paint Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment