Friday, October 18, 2013

Enchanted Elves

When I saw the Enchanted Elves set from Paper Smooches, it was one of those most of stamp sets.  I love the characters in that set so as soon as it arrived this week, I stamped it out and colored each of the little guys (I know I just posted a Halloween card, but I couldn't resist!).  I opted for colored pencils this time around and I'm pretty happy with the results.  Once the three were colored, I stared fussing around with a card front.  I had an idea for an elf peeking out the window to see Rudolph so started digging around in my stash for supplies and here is what I came up with:


Love it! :D  Except you'll notice only two of my colored images made it to the card.  I really wanted to use the third on this too, but couldn't fit him in.  When I added some fun to the inside, I tried to use him but just didn't like how he was ending up.  But I had to use him some how so I simplified the image for the inside...


Since I couldn't use my colored elf on the card, I grabbed a tag ;)


I'm linking this up with:

as well as throwing it in for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search.

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER - Stampin' Up Crumb Cake; Bella Blvd Christmas Countdown Collection; Neenah Solar White; Watercolor Paper; Ranger Manilla Tag
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black; Versifine Onyx Black; Versamark; Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs and Festive Berries
STAMPS - Paper Smooches Enchanted Elves, Merry Motifs; Stampin' Up Woodgrain; Hero Arts Miracle of the Holiday
DIES - Paper Smooches Duo Die 1, Christmas Words, Elf Icons and Motifs Icons
OTHER - Prismacolor pencils, Dazzles Jeweled Stickers, Glossy Accents, Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Red Glitter, Dylusion Inks





1 comment:

  1. Your cards are adorable!! Love the little scene you created on the first one! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete