Sunday, February 24, 2013

You Color My World - layered!

Last week I shared a journal page I created using an adorable Tiddly Inks image.  (You can see that here.)  I colored the image again and did some layering with her to make a great card...


I had printed her kind of large so I knew the card would be fairly plain.  To add a little more color to it, I inked a piece of glossy paper with Copic various inks and put that behind the white panel.  I punched a little hole towards the bottom and white embossed the sentiment in the window.  Then to add a little more to fill some of the white space, I added some little mini buttons I had in my stash.


I love how she turned out :)  I'm playing along with MarkerPop#17 this week:


Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES -
PAPER: Copic Xpress It Blending Card, Neenah Solar White, Glossy cardstock
STAMPS: Tiddly Inks Little Artist Digi, Paper Smooches Word Salad
INK: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
COPICS: Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13, R20, BV20; Hair - E35, E37, E39, E29; Clothes - B93, B95, B97, B99, 0 on scrap of denim, BV01, BV08, BV04, C6, C8, C10, 110; Brush - E71, E74, E77, W5, W6, W7, Spica Silver, R32, R89; Background - BG23, V09, V12
OTHER: Mini Purple Buttons, Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch, white embossing powder, Glossy Accents, Crystal Stickles, foam squares



1 comment:

  1. Wowzer! What an adorable card and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge. Your card is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete