Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Creative Life

So I saw this quote a few weeks back and thought it would be great on an art journal page. And since the quote was about living a creative life, I thought the Tiddly Ink's Little Artist was perfect for it:


 The quote is a little hard to rid in that shot, so here it is up close...


I think you can see behind the quote that there is some beautiful papers, stamping, misting/masking, some white gel pen.  Before putting anything down though, I knew the papers wouldn't cover the whole page (the pages are 5.5x8.5 each so the two pages was 11" wide and I used a 6x6 pad!), so I covered both pages with some lavendar and indigo acrylic paint (plus it hides the seems where the papers didn't line up perfectly ;))


The adorable little artist is colored with copics then fussy cut and adhered with multi medium - as are the rest of the papers and stickers.  While coloring her, I thought she'd be super fun to layer like the fairy I did a couple weeks ago (you can see that post here) so stay tuned... ;)

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
Mixed Media art journal, Paper from Authentique, Copic Xpress It Blending Card, Uniball Signo White Gel Pen, Dylusions Stamps, Archival Ink, Multi Medium Matte, Stickers, Acryllic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment