Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bunny Friends

A couple of weeks ago I posted some photos of my day of coloring (you can read all about that here).  Well... I finally put one of those images to use.

Since the latest MarkerPop challenge is Texture, I decided to use the sweet little bunny pals in a card.

Sorry the lighting's not great!  It's a little grey and icky today.

After I spent that day coloring, I let everything sit until I was ready to do something mroe with them.  This was great because it gave the image plenty of time to dry so I could texture it.  (Usually I'm too impatient to wait for it to dry and can't get my colorless blender to do anything for me!)  I took a piece of an old dish towel, added some colorless blender solution and pressed it on the bunnies to give them a little furry look.


Once the image was ready, I matted it and the sentiment to a piece of green cardstock then adhered both of those to a piece of fabric (yup!  that carrot/stripe background is fabric!).

This stamp set is made to work with honeycomb paper so I had to try it out and the sentiment was just something I thought was perfect for the brown honeycomb paper...


These bunnies make me want the winter to hurry up and be over already!

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Inky Antics Chocolate Rabbit HoneyPop set
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER - Copic Xpress It, Co'ordinations Peeled Paint
COPICS - Left Bunny - W4, W6, W8; Right Bunny - E31, E35, Ears - E51, E55; Texture - 0
OTHER - Fabric, old dishclot, corner rounder




No comments:

Post a Comment