Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Grayed Thanks

MarkerPop's current challenge is Monochromatic Gray.  The last time I did a challenge like this, I used my cool grays and ended up with this card.  So this time around, I decided to use my warm grays and color up this Gorjuss Image:


I used the W markers for the entire image.  Then I let it sit over night and added a little bit of texture to the foxes using my colorless blender.  I love how that marker can do so much, but I'm usually pretty impatient, waiting for things to dry.  Since the warm grays look like an old timey photo, I dug out some paper that had a vintage feel - it happened to be a Christmas paper pad, but I think it looks great as a thank you card.

I'm playing along with this challenge:


Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Gorjuss Little Foxes, Words to the Rescue Variety Pack 2
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
COPICS - all W markers, 0 
PAPER - Carta Bella Christmas Day
OTHER - White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Up! Neutrals Brads, Foam adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment