Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ball of Cuteness

Wow!  It's been almost two weeks since I've posted.  I can't believe how time has flown by these last couple of weeks.  I've been busy making some samples for a local store, Farmhouse Memories, with some adorable little stamps that she's starting to stock.  I thought I'd finally do a post to share a couple of them...


I started off small, by making this little gift tag:

I stamped the Stampabilities House Mouse Make a Wish 2 image, colored it with my copics then used a mid-sized Spellbinders rectangle to cut it out.  I rounded the corners with my corner chomper.  I attached the image to the scalloped rectangle (also cut from a Spellbinders die) with foam tape and added a little line of sparkly stickers from Starform.  I added an eyelet to the upper left corner and finished it off with some green ribbon.

The second one I'm sharing with you, I'll also be throwing into MarkerPop's latest challenge #15...

The theme is perfect for valentine's day (or just a love themed card), which I thought was perfect for this stamp:

For this one, I used Stampabilities House Mouse Close Knit Friendship.  Colored it with a few light R Copics.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image and also the Lacey Circle that it was matted on.  Then I used some sewing floss to crochet around the edges - I would have used yarn, but apparently in my massive stash, I have no pink!  The sentiment is from Variety Pack 2 by Words to the Rescue.  The inside goes on to say, "One fabulous couple.  Happy Anniversary."

Thanks for stopping by, 

Angie



2 comments:

  1. Awww - Love your tag and card. Very sweet Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call tight knit. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete