Monday, October 8, 2012

Chirstmas Gift TIn

Well I'm still on my Christmas card kick, but today I decided to step it up a little and make some gift packaging.  My husband recently got a new wallet that came in this tin:

I couldn't through it out so I knew it would be perfect for this project.  I ended up with this final product:


I can't wait to figure out what's getting wrapped in this one :D

I'm playing along with:
TGF Farm Fresh Fridays - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
MarkerPop#8 - Oldies but Goodies: my oldest markers are some in the E family, so I colored her hair and skin using those markers.
Young Crafters Unite #14 - Learning is Fun: Copic coloring is one of my favorite techniques and I'm always trying to improve

Have a great week!

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMP: The Greeting Farms Beanie Anya
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
PAPER: My Minds Eye Merry Christmas; Stampin' Up! Old Olive
OTHER: Recycled tin; Stampin' Up! Real Red Ribbon; Copic Markers



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous gift tin! Great paper piecing on her hat =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete