Monday, February 13, 2012

Sparkly Congrats

Just a quick card for Day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary using sketch #121:


I wanted to use a new die set I got that happens to be stars and I liked howthe star on this sketch and left it as is -

Pin It
I didn't have a sentiment that fit in the star, so I (carefully) wrote congrats across the star and added dashed lines around the edges to ground them a little to the background... quick and easy!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - any plans?  If all goes well, I'll have a little non-paper project to share :D

--Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER:Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Neenah Solar White, Silver Glitter paper
DIE: Sweet and Sassy Stars
INK: Stampin' Up! Basic Black Marker

1 comment:

  1. How fun and glittery is this?! The stars are a great addition! Lovely job, and thanks for playing along on day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!

    ReplyDelete