Monday, February 20, 2012

Quick Share and Store Update

I just wanted to pop in a share a card I whipped up with the February set from Stamps of Life, umbrella4u:






I was channeling purple today :)  It's a 3 x 3 card, great for a gift bag or flower bouquet for the sickie.  I used some more stamps from the same set for the inside:



The reason I did such a quick card on my day off is because I'm feverishly working on getting my Etsy store updated!  I added a new shop banner (which matches my blog banner) and I'm getting things listed!! If only my computer could upload the photos quicker... I'd probably be done (if only!).  So if you're in the need for a card, one you may have seen in a previous post that caught your eye maybe, have a look at my store. (you can also click on the tab under the blog banner)  Thanks in advance for looking :)

--Angie

SUPPLIES - 
PAPER: Lavendar paper (i think from Michaels or AC Moore), Stampin' Up! Whisper White
STAMPS: The {Stamps} of Life umbrella4u
INK: Vivid Purple, Kaiser Craft Amythest

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Angie! I love the blue and lavender together.

    ReplyDelete