Monday, November 14, 2011

Gift Box II

Since I made this gift box, I've been itching to make another, so that's what I did today.  Instead of going with a Christmas theme, I went with a generic "For You" -


I based this box on three different challenges going on right now:

I used the color scheme from PCD's Color Splash Challenge and the layout from CPS's sketch.  Here's a close up of the front panel:


To finish it off I added a tag in honor of the CAS-ual Friday challenge using Mandarin and Charcoal twine from the Twinery:


Now that I've done a generic one, I better get back to the Christmas theme so I have plenty to use for gift boxes this holiday.  :)

Happy Monday!
--Angie


SUPPLIES - 

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation!!! LOVE the lacey details! :) Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully! Love the peek-a-boo accents - they are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation! I love how you used that twine on your tag. Thank you so much for playing along with color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete