Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wee Memories #56 and Lily Pad Embossing Challenges

Today I created a card that can be used in two challenges - Wee Memories #56 and Lily Pad Cards Embossing Challenge.  I've been dying to try the dry embossed frame that I saw on Kristina Werner's Make a Card Monday video and finally had a reason to do it!!  It turned out much better than I expected.  I added some heat embossing and a Dazzles stacked rose for the final card:


SUPPLIES - 
Stampin' Up A Word for You
Glaze pens
Silver Embossing Powder
Stylus

4 comments:

  1. Love the scored lines in the background!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the embossed frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! such a pretty flower!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you made a frame with your stylus, what a classic appeal!

    ReplyDelete