Monday, May 2, 2011

Two Challenges! (continued)

PART TWO - 

The next card I came up with, I had my sister-in-law in mind.  Her birthday is next Monday and I wanted to make a cute card for her.  She studies crows on an island in the Pacific so I had to do something with crows.  I saw the pop-up card idea on a you tube video which I can't seem to find now (if someone knows where it is let me know so I can give credit!).

card front
card inside
SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Party Hearty and So Happy for You
Ink - Distress Inks by Ranger in Dusty Concord, Broken China, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick,
        Wild Honey, and Shabby Shutters
Other - Bakers Twine from the Twinery
           Stampin' Up! Two Step Owl Punch
           Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher
           Glossy Accents
           Orange Glaze Pen

5 comments:

  1. Oooh another great card, SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the little banners =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh another great one. So cute. I LOVE the inside!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! Love the little party owls! Thanks for joining us in the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete