Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy NSD!!

What crafty things did you create during National Scrapbooking Day??  I had the unfortunate pleasure of working this weekend, so I did not get to spend as much time crafting as I would have liked, but I forced myself out to one of the local stores to gather supplies during the sales for NSD and was inspired to get something done before heading off for bed and another day at work.

I also realized - tomorrow is Mother's Day.  I've had a few little gifts stashed waiting for the day, but I never took the time to wrap them, so...

I crafted a cute little gift bag for mom.

Finished bag minus the gifts :-)
I've been dying to use the Fanciful Frames set from Lawn Fawn and had the perfect idea for the gift bag.

Close up of the center
I think my mom will enjoy it!

SUPPLIES
Stamps - Lawn Fawn's Fanciful Frames and Jessie's ABCs; Ketto's Dolly from Stamping Bella
Kioshi Paper from Basic Grey
Bloomers from Basic Grey
Twine from the Twinery in Cappucino, Peapod, and Lavendar
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Various Copic markers
and some paper tape I had lying around

Enjoy what's left of NSD and to all the mother's out there - Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment