Monday, May 23, 2011

A Cheery Sympathy Card

I see a lot of sympathy cards that to me are just depressing.  I think a sympathy card can be bright while still showing sympathy so I tried to make one of my own that I will be adding to the Wee Memories #57 challenge and the CPS #219 challenge.


Here's the sketch from CPS: 
And here's my 'bright' sympathy card:


SUPPLIES -
Elena's Easel Turtle Tots - Picking Posies
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Spellbinders Labels Three
Crafters Workshop Daisy Clusters Template
Dusty Concord, Broken China, Shabby Shutters Distress Inks
Copic markers - R32, YR65, Y21, G21, G94, E35, and B00
Black Fine tip marker
Pink Floss

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Great job with the CPS sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great job and what a challenge to make a bright sympathy card! Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete